Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Wrapping Courtesy

Hi everyone!

This is probably going to be that weird post that you never expected to see, but I had to post about it because I was so thoroughly floored by it. (Boys beware, this is a girl's thing). Often times in the US, you go to the supermarket/pharmacy and the cashier stuffs everything into bags, not caring what is seen and not seen. Now at this point, you're probably used to this, as was I. So I was completely taken aback when this happened.


Above is a photo of the bag given to me at the pharmacy. In comparison to the rest of the bags given to me, it was not see through and it didn't look like a bag that had come from that store. So why did they give it to me and use this bag? Because in addition to buying tissues, paper towels, etc., I also had to pick up some feminine hygiene supplies. So when I went to check out, they noticed the pack, set it aside, and neatly put it away inside this different bag so that no one would see my feminine hygiene products or realize it was from any store in particular. Talk about courtesy wrapping! It was (and continues to be whenever I happen to go in for the same item) such a nice gesture that I just had to share.

Do something courteous today!

No comments:

Post a Comment