Monday, October 13, 2014

About "Photography of Japan"

Japan is Beautiful. Plain and simple. And this wouldn't be a blog about "Beautiful Japan" if I didn't show WHY it's beautiful. 

As a film major, I love both film and photography. Before coming to Japan, I would often work with my friends in photography projects. Often times they would play the role of photographer while I would play the role of the editor using Photoshop or Lightroom. And while I didn't play photographer often, I still enjoyed the role whenever I got the chance and took some classes pertaining to it.

Now that I'm in Japan and on my own, I want to use all of those skills to show the world why I believe Japan to be a beautiful place. So instead of telling you about it, this page will simply be a place for pictures of Japan.

No comments:

Post a Comment