Monday, October 13, 2014

Cherry Blossom Lunch

Hello again!

Another post with more pictures than text. In the spring time in Japan, I was lucky enough to be able to take my lunches outside. Near my work place, there is a mini-park with benches where I enjoyed eating my food and watching the trains go by. Sometimes I would see my students walk by or older women walking their adorable dogs, some of which would come right up to me, lie down, and expect a belly rub. But the best part of that spring was when the Cherry Blossom Trees in the park started to bloom and would softly fall around me while I ate lunch. It was so peaceful and stress relieving. But even more so, I just liked being in a small, beautiful place while I ate my lunch.

(The beginning of the bloom) 






(The end result!)


Hope you liked the photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment