Saturday, June 20, 2015

Japan: Running Through Time

"Japan: Running Through Time"


Taken on my trip to Kyoto, Japan (京都日本) at Fushimi Inari Taisha (伏見稲荷大社).

I choose this title first because I felt like the little girl in the photo, who was playing at the shrine, kept running around in a seemingly different world built over the years without knowing it. 

The second reason though comes from this photo's background. This photo was lost to me for a year and through some miracle, I found a copy of it again. It had been one of my favorites from Kyoto, so when I found it, it felt like it was just returning from a journey, apologizing for not calling.

This is the third photo in my "Kyoto Series". For the first and second, follow the links here: Japan: Kin and Japan: A Little Moment .

I hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment